|Month||UBE Workshop dates||Foreign faculty|
- The UBE workshops are open to orthopaedic surgeons, neurosurgeons, and pain management doctors
- There are 24 seats available for workshops
- Pricing per delegate is Rs 30,000 for Indian nationals
- Pricing per delegate is USD 500 for any nationality other than Indian
- To book a seat, please get in touch with us.
- The programs will start at 8 am and go on until 5 pm
- One day will be for cadaveric workshop and two days for live surgeries
- Cadaveric workshops will be held at MGM Hospital, Kamothe, and live surgeries at Golden Park Hospital Endoscopic Spine Centre, Vasai, Maharashtra.
- A maximum of five live surgeries and dictatic lectures will be held
- Indian breakfast, morning tea/coffee, a working packed lunch, and high tea are included in the workshop package
- Transport to and from the cadaveric lab is included
- Local transport and accommodation is not included in the package, but we will be happy to recommend places to stay
- Terms and conditions are subject to change without prior notice
If you are interested in another form of spine surgery, please visit our sister concerns:
For a full list of the various endoscopic spine surgery programmes in a single place, please visit Dr Malcolm Pestonji’s website. This is also where you can learn about the benefits of our Membership Programme.